Q: How much does it cost to get started?
A: Getting started is super easy and affordable. You will pay a one-time capability (set-up) fee of $1000 or less and fill out a few online forms about your business.
Q: How much extra is Accretio?
A: Zero. Accretio is included with any marketing package. We ask that all customers spend of $3000+ per year with us.
Q: Can we meet in person?
A: Sure! Oppilo might be a digital marketing agency, but that doesn't mean we do everything virtually. We love meeting our customers live and face-to-face. Of course, we might need some notice to get our travel plans in order. We even cover the expenses for customers within 60 miles of our home base in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Q: How do I know you aren't selling these solutions to my competitors?
A: We thought your would never ask us! With Oppilo, there are two reasons you can rest assured that we are not bidding you against your competitors:
1) Proximity Blocks. Proximity Blocks means that your contract with us says that as long as you are our customer we will not sell the same solution to another competitor in your area (usually zip code).
2) Unlike other agencies, that charge as a flat percent of advertising spend, Oppilo advertising solutions are billed at a flat monthly fee. This means that unlike those other agencies, who make more when they bid you against your competitors, all we care about is making you, our client, more money.
Oppilo is more than an agency. We are your business partner.
Q: Can I cancel?
A: We are pretty confident you won't want to, but, yes, you can cancel. Most solutions and services are month-to-month, but we do ask that your commit to our SEO packages for 6 months. This is because of the high up-front costs of our SEO solutions. We ask for 30 days heads-up before canceling so we can reallocate our resources appropriately.
Q: What do you offer?
A: We are a full service creative and advertising agency. But unlike mass media agencies, we focus on targeted marketing tactics that offer high return on investment to our clients. Our marketing strategies often include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online Listings and Reviews
- Reputation Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Display and Search Engine Advertising (Pay-Per-Click and Impression-based)
- Affiliate (Influencer) Marketing
- Web and Graphic Design and Hosting
Q: What industries do you serve?
A: Nearly every industry can benefit greatly by better, more-targeted marketing, we have seen results in small and medium sized businesses in:
- Dentist, Orthodontists, and Oral Surgeons
- Dermatologists, Cosmetic Surgeons, Psychiatrists, Ophthalmologist, and other independent medical specialties
- Psychologists, Therapists, and Counselors
- Home services (e.g. lock-smiths)
- Hair Salons and Cosmetologists and associated schools
- Bail Bonds
- Catering and Restaurants
- HVAC, Plumbing, Roofing and other home contractors
- Jewelry or other high-value or high-margin retail
- Movers and Self-Storage providers
- Accredited / Angel Investors, Accountants, and Financial Services
- Crowdfunding, eCommerce, and online businesses
- Software-as-a-service (Saas) and B2B